Well, I guess the one girl attacked a teacher, which isn't a cop per se. This kid attacked a cop that was brought in to try to talk some sense into him.
Just my thoughts:
1) Stockton is where Pavement is from, right? It seems kinda leafy and idyllic for this sort of behavior.
2) Let me guess: This is a white school, and they wanted to nip this situation in the bud before something came up missing.
3) Don't they have pills for kids who "like to perform?"
4) I should probably be upset that she tried to suggest that the kid's attack on the officer was justified, because the officer tried to touch his hand, but I'm too impressed by the utter lack of self-awareness. If I had that, I think I'd be further along in life. Also, more black women need to wear a perm.
5) Let me guess: The father is in and out of the joint, and that's where the son gets his "hyperactivity." The parents met at a bar near a bus stop, where she was wearing stretch pants and sipping white zinfandel.