Don't say I never gave you d-bags anything.
So the other day I was reading some shit in the New York Times about how hip-hop is becoming increasingly local. The story had to do primarily with a rapper named Lil Boosie, who's apparently responsible for yet another one of these YouTube mintrel rap dance crazes not unlike the infamous Chicken Noodle Soup.
Lil Boosie's modern day minstrel dance is called the ratchet and the story linked to a video of some broad doing the ratchet on YouTube. I clicked on it just to see what poor black kids are up to these days and, come to find out, the broad doing the dance has a killer bod.
I clicked through the video to her YouTube profile, but, alas, this was the only video I could find of her on the site. However, there was a link to the chick in the video's MySpace profile in which we learn the following.
- She's a Muslim.
- She attends "Louisiana State University at Alexandria."
- She's a journalism major.
- She works part-time at an Outback steak house.
- She's a "moderator" for a hip-hop site called zo23.com.
- She's a member of one of these black sororities.
- She prefers Burger King to McDonalds (classy!).
- "I dont accept random friends request"
- She's a huge Chamillionaire stan.
- She's been legal for over a year.
In her MySpace photo gallery, there's a series of pictures where she sort of leans back so as to accentuate the size of her rack, which is always appreciated. Unfortunately, her face is kinda busted, but what are you gonna do.
Peep the video for yourself after the jump.