This fight happened on September 6, 2014 at the Kroger at Poplar and Highland in Memphis, Tennessee. According to witnesses, a mob of teens attacked store employees at the front entrance to the store, and later an elderly customer in the parking lot.
I'm seeing media reports suggesting this was the dreaded Knockout Game, and perhaps racially motivated, but I noticed a few things.
1) The main CAC wasn't the only victim.
2) The other victims were black.
3) The people who rushed to the victim's aid were black.
4) The victims all seemed to be store employees.
5) The victim may have been tempting fate (and violating store policy) going outside in the first place.
This actually bothered me more than the Ray Rice video, but not because of the genders being switched, which is neither here nor there, unless you believe one group is more deserving of being victimized.
My concern here is that the guy was at least somewhat handicapped. Notice how long it took him to get up after he spilled from that scooter -- he could have been run over!
Not to turn this into some silly gender warfare, but I challenge you to find me a video of a guy dumping a handicapped girl from her wheelchair.