November 20, 2012
Free Jacquetta Simmons
1) I've never seen so much subtle racism in a TV news report.
2) Did she actually steal anything?
3) The old lady is full of shit: Either she's on workers comp, or there's no reason she can't return to work - and keep in mind, I say this as a disabled person. (I prefer the term handi-capable.)
4) I don't even think she was that hurt. She may have taken a dive.
5) All apologies to Combat Jack, but... uh, when your freedom's on the line like this, get a Jew. Mortgage the house if necessary.
Byron Crawford a/k/a Bol is the celebrated author of several books, most recently NaS Lost: A Tribute to the Little Homey.
- Amazon (Paperback)
- Amazon (Kindle)
- CreateSpace (Paperback)
- Smashwords (ebook)
- Barnes & Noble (ebook)
- iTunes (ebook)
- Kobo (ebook)
Posted by Bol at 12:28 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Free Jacquetta Simmons: