Here are the responses to some questions I was supposed to be sending geekbird. I might still go back and put together some more well-developed answers for him to post on his site, but that'll have to wait until a day when I'm not feeling as lazy.
1. Let's get the obvious one out of the way. You a cracka? Sure there is no real way of telling over the internet without a picture whether you are really Black or not, but whatever, that's not my job. I'm just here to ask the questions. So prove it gotdamnit!
I believe I've gone over this before. I'm hispanic. A "latin" family lives 3 doors down from the house in which my grandmother used to live.
2. I started reading your site since around May of last year. Shit has blown way the fuck up since then. What the hell happened?
I project gulliness, daily. That's all there is to it.
3. You now have a ridiculous amount of dickriders (no homo). How does it feel to have so many yes-men?
I don't really consider the kids at my site dickriders. The kids at [insert shitty hip hop journalist's site here] are dickriders.
4. Any future internet beefs (no homo) that you have in the works?
Not really. I never really set out to get involved in any blog beef in the first place. I just like to keep the honest ones honest.
5. The Project Geekbird movement needs to be repped to the fullest. Im thinking a dedication post on your site is in order don't you?
Umm... yeah. Whatever.
6. I got threatened with a libel suit by a guy that i called out for being an internet perv. You've gotten into a lot of scurmishes online. Has anyone ever threatened you or tried to sue you?
I actually got threatened with a suit by another so-called journalist named Byron Crawford. For a while, I had his picture posted on my site where the picture of the convicted fellow is now and since the name of the site is Byron Crawford dot com, people would send me all kinds of weird shit like local news items from Kentucky, or wherever it was he was from. Sometimes, for shits and giggles, I would respond to them, which is how I got caught. I never really wrote about it much at the time because I was pretty sure I was going to have to go to trial. I was all prepared to defend myself, Colin Ferguson-style.
7. I'm turning into one powerful mother fucker. Do you feel at all threatened?
Remember, I've spoken to you over the phone. No homo.
8. What do you look for in a girl?
A vagina. A full set of teeth. Boobs. Ass. Her own hair. A certain "relaxed moral attitude."
9. Combat Jack is starting to blow up. Are you envious at all about his growing fame and crew of internet bitches?
Not really. I'm not even really sure what all of that is about.
10. What can we look forward to in the near future from your site?
I'm in talks with some people about a situation that would basically allow me to retire at the age of 24 and blog full time. I can't really get into that any further right now though.
11. Any final words for the people?
Um, I guess if anybody else is interested in "interviewing" me, feel free to email me the questions and I'll answer them just like I did here.